Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Book Thief

New book to put on the list: The Book Thief. Good book, sad ending, took me a week to read it.

[Uuuuuuurg!!!! The computer put that 'ERROR: Your request could not be processed. Please try again'. Ever get those? So incredibly annoying.]

Anyway. I actually didn't have that bad of a day. The only bad thing that happened was that i got a bad grade on a health test [that i didn't know i had] and i have to retake it. Only it makes me angry that Colten [of all people] got an A and i was sitting there with a C or lower. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THAT FLIPPIN HAPPENED!!!!!

calm...

NYA- NYA- NYA-URG RRRISH MINGA NYIGLE TRUMSLEGRR NNNNNNNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I never get bad grades. :(

temporarily going emo... *gloomy**gloomy*

I am so going to Heian Godan our health teacher along with my orchestra teacher, James Patterson [<---Still not over 4th Maximum Ride], and Cameron. Uuuurrg. I strongly dislike Cameron!! :K [<--vampire]


*gloomy* waaaaaaa.... *gloomy*

0 comments: