Friday, October 3, 2008

Okay, so this is pretty good too

If you can handle the faxness. But still.
Here's the link: !!!!!!!

and this: !!!!!! is pretty good too. Oh the suspence. *taps fingers against lips* Oooo.

I feel so sorry for Carli (didn't mean to rhyme) because she's at Kelly's birthday party, being forced to watch Hannah Montannah against her will. :-/ Sad day!!


AAAAUGGGH!!! I'M ADDICTED TO FANFIC!!!

-----------------------------

Okay, so I got this ginormous bruise on my arm because I ran through a door while it was closing (and a weird series of bright red scrapes on my wrist from falling in a soccer net) and Kristina told me to tell Michael I got in a fist fight with Steven (friend from youth group) and I won, and he believed me. Art class is sooo fun. I have both Kristina and Michael in that class and they sit on either side of me. It's a riot.

----------------------------------

Quote from the second fanfic:

Angel nodded. “Okay, I was just wondering!” She turned and skipped back in her room, and I close the door just as I heard her say, “I do think you too are perfect for each other though!”
I turned around and felt my face get hot. I saw Fang smirking.
“What?” I said, acting as if I wasn’t blushing.
He shook his head and turned his smirk into a small smile.
“You’re blushing.”
“Are not.”
“Are too.”
“Are not.”
“Are too.”
“Are not.”
“You’re so stubborn.”
“No I’m not!”
“Yes you are.”
“No I’m not!”
“Yes you are.
“No!”
“Yes.” How long was this going to go on?
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“You’re proving my point.” Fang said.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I need to remember chapter 78, 'cause that's what i'm on.

Ugh...it's 12:15 and i am sooo tired.

Steph said...

86