Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nothing Better.

So yesterday, Kristen and I were really bored, so we grabbed a bunch of stuff for tea and made some while watching Phantom of the Opera in the basement kitchen. It was sweet. And then we decided we wanted to make some potato chips, so we brought down a bunch of crap downstairs to fry potatoes and the were addicting. You have no idea how good homemade fried stuff is. YUM!!

Wow. My brother is so fifth grader. He's in the other room watching videos about daschounds on YouTube. Weird. Oh-kay.

Then I stayed up till one-thirty reading Fanfiction. Fun, fun, fun! And I got up at twelve today and read more Fanfiction, then went and got my hairs cut (because they don't just cut one hair. duh). And then my sister wanted to go look at CCU (Colorado Christian University) because she was thinking about going to school there after high school. It's a pretty cool campus. Small. Tidy. Just don't leave your socks laying around and you're golden. XD

And now I'm getting some crap about writing something about bombs on Seth's blog when I said that none of this was real! It's all in a novel I'm writing! Seth doesn't exist, people! Get the picture? Here's a link if you have no idea what i'm talking about.

And sorry about not writing more Fanfiction. I'm having writer's block!

Nobama,

~Steph

7 comments:

Lee said...

Thanks steph, I know. and both were me. You can still get in trouble w/ the GOVERNMENT for even mentioning that stuff. Why do you think I deleted my old blog? They can trace it to your computer.

Lee said...

You only live like 25 miles from Columbine, and they already think that kids in this area are crazy. I was just trying to look out for you. That's all. It doesn't matter if you say you are just kidding. THEY DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR EXCUSE WILL BE!!! If someone reports it, then they will still come after YOU!!!

Pippa said...

Nobama indeed, but let's not be haters! but yeah, it's really sad he won...

Steph said...

well i kinda live in the opposite direction as you.

Lee said...

Yeah, you might live in the opposite drirection Steph, but
I still got it right. I live closer than 25 miles from columbine.

Lee said...

The point is, it still doesn't matter. You don't have to live near columbine for the police to investigate. They will still think you're going to bomb the school or something.

Nat said...

Haha, my little 5th grade sis watches little house on the prarie on youtube, i think thats about as strange as watching videos of dacshounds.
Does he watch the history channel too?