Yesterday was the last day of school!!! Yay. Everyone do a happy dance.
But we didn't do anything.
here's my schedule of yesterday:
Social Studies: Common Assessment
P.E.: we watched a really stupid baseball movie (Rookie) *cough*
Science: we raced balloons, but i didn't want to, and neither did Aspen or Natalie. So we talked to the boys at our table, and then one of them signed Natalie's yearbook with a ton of bad words and she got him suspended for the first week of school. (okay, that was entertaining).
Language Arts: we watched Madagascar. Again.
Math: we looked at optical illusions. Ooooh...
Orchestra: we finished Toy Story 2
Art: we played pictionary.
Assembely: a ton of people talked, they played a slide show, and Mr. Corr proposed to Ms. Ambrose. (???) No really, it was sweet.
Then we went home and i hopefully won't see anyone i don't like until next year!
Things i'm doing this summer:
- We're moving to a ranch; five miles from our current house.
- I'm going to horse camp
- I'm going to get very bored when my sister goes to Mexico for a missions trip for over a week
- We might get more dogs
- We might get alpackas
- I'm building a fort in the 35 acres of shrub oak we happen to own
- I'm going to make money by getting jobs
Things i'm doing today:
- Work for money
- (maybe) play with Carli
- Work at the ranch (it doesn't happen to be done)
- Play on the Sims 2 and save before i quit this time.
Okay...that's pretty much it.