Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Uuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrg

Okay. So Michael was really making me frustrated today. URRRRGGG!

So, in Health,[because it's the end of the year and we have nothing to do] we went out to the track to walk around or play in the midde where a football field is. So Aspen, Lara, Michael [nya?], and I walked aound the track. We pass Colten [who was sitting on the short bleacher], and Michael gets the sudden urge to shout "HEY COLTON!! STOP STALKING STEPHANY!!"
Colten just looks up, "What?"
"STOP STALKING STEPHANY!!"
>me: *horrified* why and what the heck...< He turns, "You're the one all over her." Which is true. *follows me around*
"I AM NOT!!" Michael blurts.
"See, there you go."
I'm snickering on the inside.

Oh, dear. What am I to do with them?

3 comments:

☽ruby☾ said...

ha. im sorry.

where do you get your icons. i really like them

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

lol. that's hilarious. You just got boys falling at your feet don't you? ;-D

~EmMiE

Steph said...

YEAH AND I DON'T KNOW WHY AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!!