Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Omg you'll _never_ guess where i am now

Take a wild guess.

ding ding ding

The Library. Surprise, surprise, yes? I like the Library's computers. They run faster than our Ice Age Era computer. Only Napter doesn't run so fast.

I GOT MY COPY OF BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!
Who else got theirs? I got mine yesterday and was sooo happy. I swear, if anyone finished it and says something to me about it (i'm not done), I'll pummel that sorry grin off your face.

I'm wearing another black shirt today. But only because it a) has pink on it; and b) my other shirts are, surprise, dirty.

I bands on my braces and THEY HURT LIKE BLOODY HECK. OMG. WHY DOES IT HURT SO FLIPPIN MUCH?? I mean, why inflict torturous pain on Innocent minors with jagged teeth? Isn't this a form of torture in other countries yet? It should be.

I'm having a mini presidential election of all Bloggers. Fang vs. Edward vs. Jacob. Who would make a better president of all bloggers?

I got the new Skillet cd. This is my absolute favorite, favorite band.

anyway, got to scurry. Get to Lunch Bunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. Steph. Calm down. You are going a bit bonkers.

love,
Kristen
your sister

p.s. OH! You spelled Alpaca wrong! It's not alpacka. ???

Steph said...

WHATEVER!!!

Nano said...

OMG!!! BREAKING DAWN WAS AWeSOME!!!!

Blake said...

fang for president all the way dude ^_^