Friday, January 9, 2009

Bleah. Sick.

Okay, I had planned not to get sick at any time this year, but it seems reality has caught up to me. I think I have a really bad cold. But, hey, a cold is worth it every time I get to stay home from school.
But i'm still sick.
I blame Caleb.

So Kristina and I did end up getting 3D art for second semester, but Michael got Drama with Alto. I feel sooo sorry for him.
Oh, an guess what? He's sick too! Hm...or maybe he's at school. Maybe I'll text him.
I hope his phone's on vibrate.

One Wednesday he checked my blog in math class on his phone while the rest of us just sat around giggling like idiots. Then Leave_Me_Alone started shouting "CAP'N FALCON!" when Ginny started yelling "DO NOT LET MAX HAVE A BABY!"
It. Was. Hilarious. I love having math with them! Makes everything so much more interesting. :D

Ug, my throat hurts! Wow, and I'm hungry.

Before I go, I just want to say two things:

1. Ginny, Max is going to have a baby. It doesn't really matter what you think at this point.

2. Leave_Me_Alone, I crack up every time you post "CAP'N FALCON!" on my comments! Every time.

~Steph

(P.S. And here's the rest of that fanfiction thingy i didn't finish.
------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, that didn’t keep Fang out of my room anyway. He came in at around 11:24 pm, and we sat on the bed an just talked.
It may surprise you that he does talk sometimes, but yeah. He and I have always been able to talk about just stuff in general.
But tonight was different. I guess you could say that he’s been getting a little more…comfortable with me lately.
Hm.
“Don’t you ever just wish you could just…get away from it all?” he asked quietly after we’d been talking for an hour and a half.
I lay back on my bed. “Yes,” I breathed. More than anything, actually.
“What if, you and me, just got away…together?” he said.
I froze. “And leave the Flock?”
He looked at me rationally. “They’re in good hands. Actually, we couldn’t put them in better hands.”
I rolled my eyes. “Except our own.”
He laughed, “Obviously.”
I flushed as he smiled at me.
He lay back on the bed beside me. We stared at the ceiling.
“Do you ever think about the future?” Fang asked, rolling on his side so that he could look at me and watch my facial expressions as one bloomed into another.
I rolled to face him. “Yeah, all the time,” I answered. “Like what are we going to do with ourselves? We can’t keep running around as a gang.”
Fang thought. “Maybe rent an apartment building,” he said, grinning.
I laughed. “‘And here we have the Avian complex…’” I said in a tourist guide voice, motioning as if I was showing off a museum exhibit.
We both laughed together.
He got really serious. “We’ll probably split up and go our separate ways.”
It was quiet. I fingered the stitching on the comforter layed out on my bed. “I don’t want to split up,” I said quietly, and looked at Fang in the eyes. “I mean, if all of us did end up that way, I wouldn’t want…” I stopped.
“…us to split up,” he finished in a whisper. “Max?” he asked softly.
“Yes?” I answered, heart beating in my throat.
His hand covered mine. Our fingers intertwined.
“When I think about myself in that life, when we’ve all gone our separate ways,” he whispered. “There is only one thing that I can think of…that would make me happy.”
“Fang…”
His eyes were pleading. “I love you, Max. Promise me you’ll stay…with me.”
I could feel tears in my eyes. “Yes.”
And then his lips were on mine. I could taste the tears on his face, but he was smiling.

8 comments:

Lee said...

NO BABIES!!! If you do can you atleast make her have it at like 20 years old or somfin.

Kristina said...

ooooooooooooooooo!!! ooooooooo!!

Steph said...

sorry, ginny.

you should write your own fanfiction!! that would be so cool!

Lee said...

but there are . . . i mean . . . oh igot notin

☽ruby☾ said...

ooo!! very nice. idk why but i like the wordage you used "as my expressions bloomed". Is that the line? idk but something about expressions and blooming. idk why butt i like.

WHY CANT FANG BE LIKE THIS IN JP'S BOOKS?????!!!!!

Steph said...

*sigh* this is why we have fanfiction

Lee said...

FANG CAN'T BE THAT WAY 'CAUSE HE'S FANG PEOPLE!!!! HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY!!!! IT'S AGAINST HOW J.P. IMAGINED HIS CHARACTER!!! GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE?!?!?!?!?!?! I MEAN REALLY PEOPLE, MAX HAVING A BABY?!?!?!?!?!?! IT'S COMPLETELY OBSURD!!!!!!!

Steph said...

ginny, i just think that you're utterly crazy. i'm sorry.

but, hey, i am too! XD