Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'M SORRY THIS IS ALL I MANAGED TO GET DONE I'M SORRY, I'M SICK!

Of course, that didn’t keep Fang out of my room anyway. He came in at around 11:24 pm, and we sat on the bed an just talked.
It may surprise you that he does talk sometimes, but yeah. He and I have always been able to talk about just stuff in general.
But tonight was different. I guess you could say that he’s been getting a little more…comfortable with me lately.
Hm.
“Don’t you ever just wish you could just…get away from it all?” he asked quietly after we’d been talking for an hour and a half.
I lay back on my bed. “Yes,” I breathed. More than anything, actually.
“What if, you and me, just got away…together?” he said.
I froze. “And leave the Flock?”
He looked at me rationally. “They’re in good hands. Actually, we couldn’t put them in better hands.”
I rolled my eyes. “Except our own.”
He laughed, “Obviously.”I flushed as he smiled at me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooooo hoooooo!!!--kristina

Lee said...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

☽ruby☾ said...

grrrrr.... such a cliff hanger. grrrr....

☽ruby☾ said...

i hope you feel better. thats a good excuse for the cliff hanger. get well soon

☽RUBY☾

Carrie said...

Do hope you feel better. I'm curious to see how you work it all out.
~Always~

leave_me_alone said...

CAPT'N FALCON!