Friday, January 16, 2009

Hehehe.

Okay, so I'm at school, and I really shouldn't be on here, but who cares? We should be working on "The Amazing Adventures of Squidgemous Nomenclature" but I really can't do anything unless Ginny finishes her part.
So I just took the extra laptop and I'm sitting in the back of the science room goofing off [in my mind] and doing nothing productive.

Hey, but i look like I am! I keep pulling up the document from the dock every time she circles around.

It's pretty funny and I'm so getting in huge trouble if she catches me because she is EVIL. Almost as bad as Anne Walker. Almost.

So i'm thinking about just writing more Fanfiction as I'm waiting here doing evil and trying to stay out of trouble. And Ginny's sitting next to me on her laptop writing--HEY, GINNY GET TO WORK! She's actually reading my fanfiction.

So yeah. Ug! 40 minutes until lunch! I am going to DIE.

~Steph

5 comments:

Carrie said...

No school today except for a Latin quiz! Yess!
~Always~

Lee said...

HEY!!!!

Lee said...

CHECK YOUR CHAT ONCE IN A WHILE, WILL YA?!?!?!?!?!

Kansas said...

i legally changed my brothers name you can have him now if it is ok with my parents....

leave_me_alone said...

.... What the heck is going on?... First, Carrie talks about school, Ginny says hi, Ginny says to check your chat, then something about legally changing a siblings name....